Thank you so much, I did have a wonderful day..Dad took me to dinner and now we are watching a movie from Netflix... Thanks again for the candles...I love and miss you more!!!
Our not so little family is made up of 5 humans, 1 dog, 3 cats, 3 turtles and One tortoise! It can get pretty crazy around here, but it's a Good kinda Crazy and we wouldn't have it any other way :)
We're delighted you've stopped by to take a look around. Please feel free to drop us a line - let us know what you think of our little internet nook and perhaps catch us up on all your news. Hearing from you would make our day.
2 comments:
Thank you so much, I did have a wonderful day..Dad took me to dinner and now we are watching a movie from Netflix... Thanks again for the candles...I love and miss you more!!!
that corgi video is excellent.
happy birthday!!!
Post a Comment