Monday, July 7, 2008

A Real Boy...



This poor boy has been looking afright as of late. Let's talk Shaggy DA. So this weekend after a busy, busy time at the park and an hour long [his choice, not ours] bath I tackled the impossible. Amazingly this was the first time that Mister H has ever really held still long enough for a proper hair cut. It's still not perfect, but it's the closest I've ever come close to it!

It's amazing how much a hair cut can do. I can't believe how grown up it makes him look. Wow! I'm so Not ready.

2 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I'm with you, love it short! I've been buzzing my little guys all summer...and he's due for another now that I think of it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome haircut. Good job Mom, and good boy "H" for giving Mom a brake and letting her cut it for you. What a big boy you are....
Loves!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails