Just waiting on more S'Getti.
S'Getti is officially H Man's favorite meal. We often have it several nights a week now... I'm not sure if it's the flavor or the mess he enjoys more :)

as you can see... I'm still trying to get a handle on "inside" shots. I think I need to figure out how to adjust the intesity of the flash, to achieve the right level of brightness while still holding onto the warmth. One thing at a time I suppose. Cute photos, none the less.




2 comments:
That is one adorable spaghetti face. Zoe won't touch anything with red sauce... so we have never gotten the milestone spaghetti shots. Sometimes I think it would be fun to have a kid who occasionally enjoyed her food messy!
I agree! Cuuuuute photos =D
By the way, thanks for dropping by bubble & for leaving a comment on my Paris bridges!
Hope you're having a fab week...
Post a Comment