Some films are so awesome or strike such a chord that you can watch them repeatedly. Over and Over and Over again.
Without fail and without tiring of them.
From my list of 100's of favorite films:
From my list of 100's of favorite films:
I give you 13 movies that I've seen more than 50 times [each]...
*Although in all honesty... I've seen a few of these titles closer to 500 times.
1) The Empire Strikes Back*
2) The Princess Bride*
3) Clash of the Titans
4) Cold Comfort Farm
5) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory [1971]
6) The Spanish Prisoner
7) Brazil*
8) Groundhog Day
9) Laurel Canyon
10) Evil Under the Sun
11) Rushmore
12) The Big Lebowski
13) The Holy Grail [Monty Python]*
To view other Thursday Thirteener participants follow me.





6 comments:
I think I've seen The Princess Bride about 500 times myself. Love that movie!
I love The Princess Bride too. It is one of my all time favorites.
i love groundhog day!!! and of course the big lebowski is awesome, one movie i like to watch over and over is armageddon .. it gets me every time! thanks for stopping by, and happy TT!
Interesting film list … it actually contains some I’ve seen though I don’t watch many movies these days. I prefer the newer Johnny Depp version of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory to the 1971 film with Gene Wilder … but Groundhog Day is one I can watch over and over and over again ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Really good list you have there!
I've only seen three of those, only one of them more than once -- Evil Under The Sun. I've lost count of how many times I've watched that one. A brilliant cast, great story and scenery, Ustinov as Poirot and the whole thing to the sound pf Cole Porter! What more could one want?
Post a Comment