I really wanted to get Mister H a pool this summer... however, I kept wondering - with all the rain how often would we actually get to use one?? So for now, I picked up this little wader pool. It's small enough to just to throw down on the back deck and big enough to splash about and get cooled off. Best yet [for Mom]- it's really easy to empty & keep it clean. H totally loves it. He loves the little sprinkler valve it has on the front & it's the perfect depth for splashing and stomping about in... Hang Ten Dudes!
What I didn't realize was that Both Boys would be fightin' for a spot. Hmmm. Definitely should have gotten the larger size... Who knew?!
My Water Hound boys... I love'em ;)




Saturday, July 12, 2008
Keepin' Cool... Ribbit, Ribbit
Labels:
Daily Life,
H Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
looks like fun! and those giant eyeballs don't scare the boys??
Post a Comment