Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shiver Me Timbers ...

this activity chair is the Bomb!
For about 15 whole minutes :)



In other news: Since H-Man be in full blown parrotin' mode lately (repeatin' absolutely every wee thin' ye say) I've been natterin' t' 'im in Pirate Lingo. So now I'd love t' find a wee Pirate costume o' sorts fer 'im t' wear. Any parrot-loving, mutinous rogue know where I might find one good 'n cheap?? Our local Goodwill be lame... so that was a bust. I be nah exactly sure he absolutely gets th' concept, but he laughs like a wild scallywag 'n has totally mastered "Argh!" - So we be off t' a good start.

Do ye wants t' natter like a Pirate??
'tis an absolute riot.
I highly recommend tryin' it out.
Jab on th' above link t' be wisked away
t' a stellar website t' seek out 'n explore.

They even feature the always handy Pirate Insult generator...
'n who wouldna be needin' one o' those!?!

“Ye don' need a sword.
Yer face be deadlier, ye sorry,
scurvy-infested, bilge-drinkin' swab ...
Avast!"

1 comment:

amac said...

I loved Activity chairs... nathan hung out in his while I took a shower, couldn't have lived without it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails