Friday, November 6, 2009

Still Justa Rollin' ...


Don't you just wanna die?!

So Steenkin CeUte :)
Love, love, love it!

We bought this little car for H-Man last summer...
and honestly, he's never really shown it any amount of love.
Whatsoever.

So just a few weeks ago, I mentioned to The P that perhaps it was time to pass it on. Mind you, this discussion took place well after the H's bedtime, on the other side of the house. But still. Somehow or another it was as though he could simply Sense what was about to transpire and fell truly, madly, deeply in love with this lil' jalopy. Figures. I'd seriously like to weed through several of his toys that don't receive much attention... but it appears that in addition to H's super human hearing (where his stool is concerned) he's also able to read minds. Because many of the toys I'd mentally slid into the chopping block column are suddenly of great interest to him again.

Hmmmmm.
Isn't it always the way.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails