Thursday, November 19, 2009

You're Invited ...

I'm having a pity party... wanna come?
Please, Please do.

And be sure to bring along some gifties, as well...
cuz this girl could use the lift ;)

Three weeks of meds does not a cure make. The Nystatin just isn't doing such a bang up job of clearing up the Thrush issue for Flynn & I. His comes and goes, while mine doesn't want to leave... Ever... or so it seems. After having it for a month now, I delightfully get to enjoy a healthy bout of Mastitis, to boot. Add to that, the Doctor basically ordering me to stop breast feeding... and well, I'm not feeling so extremely chipper today. Let's hope the new antibiotics kick in sooner than the expected 3 to 4 day wait time... with any luck, I'll be on the mend poste haste. Able to change my shirt AND lift my left arm without wincing, flinching and crying. Won't it be grand, to regain the ability to lather on a substantial layer of deodorant! And just in time for my beloved P to return home, after working in South Carolina for a week... Thankfully, because I could seriously use a hug :)

2 comments:

amac said...

Hang in there. I do hope things look up for you. I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this... Geesh, the things we suffer for our kiddos. Just remember if you do have to give up on BFing, it's not the end of the world, even though it feels like it might be. :) Good luck and hang in there.

Mom said...

Hey Sweetie, my arms won't reach to Pennsyvania, but my heart does. I love you and wish I could be there to help you through this crap. Give our boys hugs and kisses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails