Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bubble Fests and Awards


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Bubble Fests are a splendid idea.
A total blast... Wonderfully diverting....
just plain Cool.


Unless of course you're not fully prepared and manage to
run out of bubbles right smack dab in the middle of all the fun...
--- Note to Self ---
So Totally UNcool.
So the Polar Opposite of a Good time.
Major Oops.

Quickly approaching Super Fly TNT...

In the end I was able to create some bubble solution on the fly...
Whew! Crisis averted.



I'm good.
So good, I kicked Ass.
I deserve an award.
Auy, Yup - This'll Do!

If you're a Mom who can think fast
and act even faster,
then treat yourself to this Trophy!

You deserve the recognition ;)


11 comments:

Cecily R said...

Rock on!! I rarely think on the fly, but when I do, watch out!!

Love the shots. Love the series. He is adorable. Even when he's about to boil over.

Great PSF!!

Robyn said...

Great shots, it is amazing how they can go from one extreme to the other in 2 seconds flat. Way to improvise.

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Nice thinking on the spot! The shots are great. He's so cute. :D

Anonymous said...

Bubbles ARE fun! Good for you for averting the crisis! LOL

Upward Falling Autumn said...

You hit the good side of the fork in the road! Whew, serious kickin right there momma!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Love the bubbles. He does too!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Love the series of photos that almost tell the story!

Missy said...

We love bubbles! Always good on a rainy day! I love the photos!

Anonymous said...

What is it about bubbles that people just can't resist?

SuperCoolMom said...

He is a cutie patootie! Love those brilliant bolts of inspiration that save the day! I'm gonna snag that awesome trophy as soon as I do something worthy. (What am I saying? I kick ass daily!LOL!) Thanks for stopping by my blog (hotmamashouse dot blogspot dot com)!

scrappysue said...

great post! and very nice looking sushi! thanks for visiting my blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails