Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot, Sweaty and Demanding...


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you to do when you're Two and you've:

1. Reached the end of the trail?
2. Hit a brick wall?
3. Encountered a Dead End?
4. Come to the proverbial Fork in your road?


Do you:

A) Call for reinforcements.
B) Radio for back up.
C) Bark orders to your subordinates.
D) Demand a reorganization of the known universe.
E) Scream for Mom!! [AKA: All of the Above]



Mission Accomplished!
Catastrophe averted.


Moms: They so Totally Rock.

20 comments:

Bren said...

Adorable! Moms do rock!

tammi said...

Yup, they sure know which buttons to push for the desired effect!!

Sarah Brooks said...

Wow! I totally loved that. Very well told both with the pictures and the words. And he is an absolute doll!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This was AWESOME! He's so cute, I love that serious look he's sporting. Thanks for playing PSF, this was perfect.

Anonymous said...

Amen - mom's do totally rock - I just hope they always remember that! :) Though, I doubt it!

Loved this, really cute!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

lol I love it! He's such a handsome little boy! And I agree, Moms rock.

Neutral Dwelling said...

He is so focused in that shot... so cute.

Susie said...

You caught every multiple choice right on his face--you do rock Mom! Great post. What an adorable little one too! He's a beauty!

Killlashandra said...

Cute very cute! Moms totally rock and our kids know it too. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Mom's!! This was a cute post. :-)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Love the sequence/story.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely series of shots.

Cecily R said...

Now THAT is PSF perfection!!

That look of concentration on his face is priceless. And yea, moms DO rock!

tiarastantrums said...

A BOOST momma - NOW!!!!!!!!

Maggie May said...

One of life's little hurdles! Cute!

Robyn said...

It is funny the urgency in which they need things done sometimes. Great shots.

Ryanne said...

Mom's do rock! Those pictures really do tell most of the story! I love the quiz even though I am usually not good at tests. Great story!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Great series! I especially love the look on his face in the middle shots. That tentative, "I want your help" but "I can do this myself" look. Very funny! :D

Unknown said...

Amen sister! Love the photo series! And how true are those words!

Gemma Mira Wiseman aka Pamela Adams said...

Your captions to all these pics are just perfect! Loved it all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails