Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 2... Movie One Liners


I've noticed that a whole lot of folks use Quotes on their blogs.
Which is totally cool. Absolutely Nothing at all Wrong with that.
Don't misunderstand me. I just don't live like that.
I'm so much more a One Liner type of Girl.
Short quips and movie lines are what get me through everyday life.
Sad as that may seem...
Here are 13 random lines that I've used so far just this week...

1) Impressive, Most Impressive. [Star Wars Collective]
2) Liar! Liar, Liar! [Princess Bride]
3) I'll be Bach... [Terminator]
4) SP Factor... Suntan lotion Baby! [If Lucy Fell]
5) Wake up Dorothy... [She's the One]
6) The Dude Abides. [Big Lebowski]
7) Stretch out with Your feelings.... [Star Wars Collective]
8) You can know the path or walk the path. [Matrix]
9) You're not a sorcerer, you're a clown. [Willow]
10) Life is pain, Highness. [Princess Bride]
11) Is this a shotgun in your pocket? [Scrooged]
12) Be home in time for corn flakes. [Total Recall]
13) What an incredible smell you've discovered. [Star Wars Collective]

To view other Thursday Thirteener participants follow me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any of those :(

Di said...

The Princess Bride...one of my favorites!

Curry said...

A Star Wars fan you are, hmmmm. My favorite Star Wars one liner is "judge me by my size do you?" I bought me a T-shirt at Disneyland that has that on it. On the back it has Yoda measuring up to go on a ride but he's too short, even with his Mickey ears on.

" I find your lack of faith disturbing"

Then there's Napolean Dynamite. There are a bazillion one liners in that movie. "It works Napoleon, you don't even know!"
"Stop, you're bruising my neck meat"

Crystal's Elite Dance Studio said...

Gotta love princess bride!! Happy t13!!

~Christy~

Cindy Swanson said...

Love, love, love movie quotes! the Princess Bride is one of my all-time favorites...just about every line is quotable. "Inconceivable!"

ShannonW said...

I also love movie quotes. I need to see Willow again...I have not seen it in awhile.

Anonymous said...

hehe, the dude abides, love the dude... happy TT!

SJ Reidhead said...

I've got a bad feeling about this...

Sorry, couldn't help it.

SJR
The Pink Flamingo
http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails