I've made these twice now and both times have been shocked by how fast they've evaporated. I even doubled the recipe when I hosted Bunco (for 12 Ladies) recently and only had about a handful left over! Even The P, who isn't known as the world's biggest connoisseur of wings, said they were some of, if not, the best wings he'd ever had. Aawww, isn't he sweet. But honestly I can only take credit for the preparation... the recipe was recommended by my Gourmet pal Katie... who came by it via Paula Deen. So there you go. They're both sweet and savory and best of all - All kinds of Easy!
Knock yourself out...
your family and friends will thank you :)
Polynesian Chicken Wings3 pounds chicken wings
1 cup pineapple preserves
½ cup sherry
½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
½ cup soy sauce
½ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. ground ginger
Chop off the wing tips and discard them. Cut each wing into 2 pieces. Place the wings in a glass baking dish. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour this mixture over the wings. Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove the chicken wings from the marinade and place them on a jelly roll pan. Pour 1 cup marinade liquid over wings, discard remainder. Bake for 1 hour.




No comments:
Post a Comment