Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shutterbug Love

H: I looove this camera so much, Mom!! I want to kiss it.
Me: Knock yourself out, Kiddo. But no Frenching.
H: No Fishing?? Henry not want Fishes, Mom. Henry wants Robots!

In H's world...
Fishes = The Aquarium at the Zoo.
Robots = The Science Center.

And so began the relentless bombardment of requests to go to the Science Center today.

All. Day. Long.
Robots, robots, robots.

The fact that it's been snowing for like NINE days straight and the roads are a complete nightmare -- didn't factor in... Yeesh.

Nice going 'Mom'... you're such a smooth operator.
Aren't you glad you opened up that can of worms :)

Welp... as you've probably noticed, there has been a serious lack of Christmas Booty pictorials posted. Yeeah.... about that. Well, for starters, I kind of of got caught up in the moment and sort of forgot that I was on camera detail. Meaning: I was Lame and didn't take that many pictures... for shame, for shame - I know. But then, to add insult to injury, most of what I did take, didn't exactly come out so good... AKA: they're not worth a shit. As luck would have it, all that present opening excitement translated into lots and lots and Lots of movement. But hey... if you're interested in dozens of shots featuring completely unrecognizable bolts of white lightening - I can totally hook you up.

So... although I most likely won't have the photos to back it up... I can confirm that we all enjoyed an amazingly stellar Christmas. Without a doubt, receiving well more than what was probably necessary... but what the hell.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails