Photos of H have been hard to come by the last few days. He just hasn't been altogether crazy about the camera... I've been getting a lot of :
"No Pictures, Mom. Put the camera away, Please."
Then today he had a change of heart...
"Let's take this turtle's picture, Mom!"
So while I was at it, I sneakily managed to capture a few shots of Mr. Elusive Himself. I sort of figured it really was the very least he could do for me... after all, he is such a slave driver with the Playdoh.
"Mom. Roll this flat for Henry."
"Please, make me a snowman."
"Pat this down, Mom."
"Let's make lots of balls!" -- AKA: Roll out about 1000 balls MOM!
"Help my cow have eyes, Mom"
"Aaaaahhhh!!!! My croco-aldergator's tail fell off!! Please fix it!! Hurry!"
"Thinner, Mom. Flatter, Mom. More, Mom. Smaller, Mom. Hurry, Mom.
Not like that, Mom! Bigger, Mom. No resting, Mom. Please, Mom."
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Mr. Playdoh Boss Man
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your snowman is awesome! My playdough creations are not as nice as you, Henry is lucky! Somewhere I have a picture of Patrick playing with playdough with me and we decorated his face and head all up with playdough. Might have to find that for a good laugh...
That's right - always making the rest of us look bad!
Post a Comment