H-man was really excited about Christmas this year. He was thrilled to see all the presents propagating under the tree and was apeshit crazy in love with the whole notion of Santa. Luckily he never got all roided out about getting down to business... so the days leading up to The Big Day, stayed relatively calm.
One of the activities I had mapped out for us over the break was decorating cookies. But since I was basically sick during the entire holiday break (and still am, thank you), I never felt up to making any sugar cookies. I contemplated doing a Gingerbread House, but figured that The H was probably still a little young. So instead we opted to do a simpler, two dimensional version. Rice Krispy Treat Houses! Easier to decorate AND easier to make. Ghads! We had Such a Good time! What a hoot and a half :) We actually did these up on Christmas Eve and H loved them so much that these were the "Cookies" he ultimately decided to leave out for Santa. We'll definitely be doing these again next year... and with any luck we'll add Cookies to the roster as well.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Swirly Twirly Gumdrops
Labels:
Daily Life,
Digital Scrapbooks,
H Photos,
Project 365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
such a sweet! page ;)
Post a Comment