Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello... Mr. Nasty

I had a doctor's appointment today. Just to have a couple of freckles (that had suspiciously turned into moles over the last year or so) inspected. Not a big deal. I went to see a dermatologist... that took me 4 months to get an appointment with... let's just say, He wasn't exactly worth the wait. In fact, I dare say, I could have gone the rest of my life without ever having 'the pleasure' and been a much happier, self-respecting person.

Well, Hello. Look. It's Mr. Nasty. Who, upon entering the room can cause the temperature to drop 25 degrees. Mr. Crust, who doesn't require the ridiculous ability to leap tall buildings with a single bound, because he can simply knock them over with his Hugely Enormous ego. Mr. Sour Puss, who is all prickles and frowns. Mr. Caustic, who proudly gnaws away at the frivolity of bed side manner. That's Mr. Almighty to you. Won't you kneel before him, head bowed, body quivering, lips puckered ready and willing to kiss his... Hey! Why aren't you kneeling??

I love being in the presence of those who are So obviously my superior. And paying for that privilege is quite the perk. I love being looked down upon and spoken to with contempt. Thank you for making me feel so unwelcome... I'm terribly sorry to be wasting your time, dear Doctor.

In the end, Dr. Jackass shaved off two freckles/moles for biopsy, all while making me feel like a 3 year old retard with leprosy. Ahhh... My Superhero!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Freaking hilarious! Now I wanna know who.. I think I do??

Related Posts with Thumbnails