Don'tcha just LeOve that getup The P's got on.
Talk about Stylin'.
... Break me off a piece of that ...
Flynn has been making attempts to pull himself up this week. He consistently pulls himself up on his knees in his crib... and often hangs like a gorilla from the rail. But today I went in there after nap time and he was Standing. I'm not sure how long he had managed that stance, but it only lasted about 30 seconds once I arrived, before he toppled over like a piece of Oregon timber. Giggling like a little girl the whole way down... Crash! onto the bed - "Giggle, Giggle, Snort!" - Gulp, says the Mom. Then later this afternoon he tried to climb the two stairs by the front door. Making it up one before falling sideways and smacking himself across the cheekbone on his way back down. I wanna give him a big spankin'.





No comments:
Post a Comment