The H-Man had such a terrific time decorating the tree this year. Which is quite a change from last year... when he couldn't have cared less. What a difference a year can make. Last year I think he hung two ornaments before wandering off to do something more interesting. This year, he couldn't get enough. He was ever so precise and careful. Painstakingly hanging our enitre collection of ornaments on the same three branches. Most of them got clustered together in tight little groups... "so they can talk to each other."
Of course, first thing the next morning he got up, went potty and then Raced as fast as he could , sans his undies (ie: naked as a jaybird from the waist down), out to look at the tree. And wouldn'tcha know it... he noticed Straight away that things had been (Ahem) moved. Luckily, before he could deviate into a full scale meltdown, we engaged him in a game of "Christmas Tree I Spy". "I spy a Polar Bear... can you find him? I spy a Reindeer... I spy a Snowman". Whew! Worked like a charm... and is now sort of a daily ritual... he absolutely loves it, and so do we.
While admiring the tree today he said, to no one in particular:
"This is a nice Christmas." ... with a Really Big Cheesy Grin :)
Most of you should have already received yours by now...
our Christmas collage for this year.
What you didn't receive was a copy of our Christmas letter.
Which are still all neatly folded and stacked on the counter.
Slick, eh?





1 comment:
Hmm, just post the letter too. we enjoyed the card. I didn't bother with letters this year...
Post a Comment