Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goodness Gracious

Oh, Me. Oh, My.
Couldn't you just die?

So overwhelmingly sweet...
that my heart may break.

Sigh.
Big. Sigh.

Our little H-man has now been out of school since the 23rd. So with a vacation from school being nearly 2 weeks long I'm beginning to wonder how smoothly that first day back is going to go. Hmmm. While one part of me worries that it'll be difficult to re-start his desire to attend... the other part of me LeOves having him home with me every single day. I am really soaking it all up, reveling in each moment spent together. He is growing up so very fast. I can't believe he will soon be FOUR. It's wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time. I simply Adore him. He is such a good boy. So polite, so thoughtful, so loving... er, most of the time anyhow ;) He's got two big things going right now... One is: anytime you tell him something he doesn't want to hear or acknowledge (like a correction) he says... "Leave. Me. Alone!" The other: whenever The P and I are talking - he pipes up with.... "Scuse me, please. Henry needs a talking turn."

Tonight The P and I were going through some old photos (we are trying to get everything stored digitally) and I realized JUST how much my H looks like his Papa. Sure, he's a fair haired, pale faced version, but the similarities are truly striking, none the less. Be still my heart...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails