Here's yet another "Classic" title that is in H's Top 10 Most Beloved Books Catalogue. His favorite part of the whole book is: When everyone is asleep in the meadow and 'Lambert pricks up his ears' when the wolf is approaching. Wow! I'm not exactly sure why this made such an enormous impression on him, but it did. And whenever he's really excited to tell you something, he'll say: Prick Up Your Ears."Lemme tell you, Mom. Prick up your ears."
"Ssshhhh... listen Flynner, prick up your ears."
"Prick up your ears! What was that noise??"
It's adorable.
It's adorable.
Do the little loved ones in your life have a favorite book?? I'm looking to add to our home library for Christmas, and well, trips to the bookstore can really be overwhelming with no direction. I'm obviously not as hip and up on current titles... so be a Lamb and show me the way.
Won't you please, help a girl out.
but it also receives double billing as a "Lambert" costume.
I am completely loving this 365 project.
I can hardly believe that I'm already up to day 56.
It's Shocking, I tell you.
For someone who's totally not a scrapbooker,
it's a fairly amazing feat. Seeing the results each day makes me smile.
I love how it has transformed the neglected files
stored on several random memory sticks into
tangible keepsakes that document and record our memories.
I seriously encourage you to give it a try...
it's shamefully easy and actually loads of fun.
Just give me a shout if you want a good hard Push to get you going.
I'll help in any way I can :)





1 comment:
Book recommendation: Skippyjohn Jones! Adorable Siamese cat who thinks he's a chihuahua - adventures ensue and are delightfully entertaining. Also, I take it I would need to purchase a digital scrapbooking package for my computer to get started on something like this - any suggestions?
Post a Comment