Thursday, June 26, 2008

13 Fun Facts...





Here are 13 Fun Facts about our little H man in no particular order.

He:
1) likes to sleep in.
2) loves the outdoors and is a total nature hound.
3) enjoys veggies with as much or more enthusiasm than fruit.
4) loves the water.
5) loves animals, especially his dogz.
6) doesn't like to have his hair combed [obviously].
7) is always quick to smile and has an infectious laugh.
8) loves to swing.
9) is very helpful. Loves to help pick up.
10) doesn't mind if his food touches - as long as it remains in it's own little pile. No mixing allowed.
11) always laughs when he runs.
12) can make the sound for just about any animal you name!
13) is going through a very anti-social stage at the moment.

To view other Thursday Thirteener participants follow me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fact #14 - he is absolutely adorable! Treasure him

OGD Critic said...

Such a handsome boy!

Happy TT

Karen Coutu said...

Great listt! This was my first week playing too.

http://3garnetsn2sapphires.blogspot.com/2008/06/thursday-thirteen-1st-edition.html

Rims said...

LOL!! Aint a cutie adorable pie...have loads of fun in life...

Happy TT!

Cindy Swanson said...

Your little guy is adorable! What a cutie!

Hope you'll stop by my TT when you get a moment. :)

ShannonW said...

He is a very handsome boy! I like to sleep in also and I dont like to mix my food :)

Anonymous said...

cute photos!

thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

my god!!!!he's so adorable and very very innocent looking & i know it's just the look bec I have my 3 yrs old too and i bet you,he's not that innocent :)
have a great weekend.

storyteller said...

He's such a QT ... and I loved learning about your little H man in your T-13 list. He sounds as wonderful as he looks ;--)

Thanks for dropping by my T-13 at Small Reflections this week. I have a question for you. I'd like to know how you got the posts with the T-13 label to show up when I clicked the link for your comment on my blog. My link always seems to take folks to my profile page rather than the post in question and I'd like to be able to do this thing in the future.
Hugs and blessings,

Danica Favorite said...

He's a doll!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails