Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cooling Down with Some Circus Tricks

This is quite simply a ridiculous amount of photos.
There really are entirely too many of them.

I must admit that I found them ALL far too sweet, too adorable and too fun not to share. So in the end I couldn't manage to pick a select few to post. So there you have it... now you can try to pick a favorite of your own!











**Update: H Man's bite is much better today. His finger is still pretty red, but most of the swelling is gone now. I thought since nothing too severe happened that we'd be out of the woods as far as allergies. But a Nurse friend - thanks Betsy! - informed me that you really won't know if you're allergic to stings until after you've been bit/stung twice. So there's that. Thanks for all the well wishes!**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear he's doing better. Hope you enjoyed the cooler weather today. We still went to the pool anyways.
Alicia

Anonymous said...

Who is that goofy looking guy holding that cute kid? ;)

Mark Oakley

Related Posts with Thumbnails