
Hey You! Yeah You, that's right. I've been completely bombarded with questions lately about having photos up that actually have me in them. Yes, I know you're all shocked and amazed. It's true, there they are for all to see, you're not imagining it. However, don't get the wrong idea about what's going on here. I still Loathe having my picture taken, so Don't be getting any ideas. It's just that recently The P and I were browsing through our photos and discovered that because The P's always behind the camera and I steer clear of the lens end there are virtually NO photos of parents anywhere to be found. So for now, it's basically for the sake of the H Man. We'd hate for him to look back at his childhood and wonder if pod people raised him. Quite literally, we're bucking up to grin and bear it :)



Sunday, June 1, 2008
To Grin and Bear It
Labels:
Daily Life,
H Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
We like the fact that you are grinning and bearing it for all of us. Like I said before I like seeing the parents in the photos too.
Post a Comment