
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
Sorry, I couldn't wait till Friday!




While we were out horsing around in the yard today H Man got quite interested and slightly befuddled by an obnoxiously loud and seemingly invisible bird. He never could quite get a fix on where the bird was - every time he got close things would go silent. Then the bird would change locations and it would start all over again.
Without fail - each time NutMan got busy doing something this crazy ass bird would get all rowdy. Making all kinds of noise and creating a ruckus... although somehow managing to stay completely out of sight.
The idea of something so elusive held his interest for quite a while, but in the end he simply became too distracted by it and just wanted to go back in the house. Priceless expression!
"Yeah, I'm so totally Over this nonsense! I'm Outta here."
It was amazingly funny, like laugh your ass off and can't help but cry funny. Several times I laughed so hard that bladder control was a mute point, but I didn't care! It was Absolutely worth these fabulous photos!
Love, love, love it! I Only wish his Papa could have been here to share the experience with us :) Papa has The best laugh!
We miss you Papa... hurry home to us - Hugs!




9 comments:
These are priceless, what totally awesome expressions you captured.
He's lovely. Should think that's making Papa think he should hurry home quick sharp.
Ha, I just love the look on his adorable face! That is seriously cute. Thanks for playing PSF, this was great!
So, so cute! I just love the look on his face in the last photo. Priceless for sure!
At least the bird didn't try to eat his sandwich.
cute looks of wonder!
Definitely priceless. Wish I could hear the bird, too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment so I could visit your photo friday. i hope you return again!
The look on his face in that last one is PRICELESS. I love it!!
Aren't those times the reason we keep doing this whole Mom thing? When they make us laugh so hard we can't stop? LOVe that!!
thanks for playing PSF with us...I adore the fact that you couldn't wait to post it! :)
The best moments can only get better if shared with loved ones.
But at least you got some very good photos to show. I am sure papa is going to like them.
The mystery is captured pretty good in his eyes. just plain precious
Post a Comment