
It's been a very long week... and we're only half the way there. Major, major bummer. It feels like it will be an eternity before Friday arrives.
Just to be perfectly clear.... I'm totally hating the Japan trip P is on. There's a 13 hour time difference and for me, it turns out, that seems to be more than I can grasp. I keep thinking it's half a day ahead - as in half a work day... like 6 hours. Not half a day - as in half of 24 hours.
The P and I are very close. We talk to each other a lot.
More than a lot... All. The. Time.
For me this is one of the most difficult times away I've had from him. Which might sound lame to some, since we've been together 17 years now... But it's true. It's even worse than the year he spent commuting back and forth to Las Vegas... or maybe that was worse and I've merely forgotten. My memory is definitely NOT what it was pre-motherhood, don't even get me going on that! In general, I really miss just being able to chat casually and share our thoughts and events from our day. There's a lot to be said for someone being just a phone call away. Neither of his cell phone networks are available in Japan, he's in meetings all day long and then there's the little problem of he's awake while I'm asleep and vise versa.
The short of it - He always makes me laugh and I miss him.
It Sucks. Plain and simple. And I'm too sad to say any more...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
A Very Long Week...
Labels:
Daily Life,
Trips
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment