Saturday, June 7, 2008

Photography Bug

Yes, it's quite true. I simply love my new camera and have been taking a rather crazy amount of pictures lately. My intent for this Dog-eared Digest was really to be all about the H Man & his family... so I've decided to do a separate blog to show off all the gazillion photos I've been storing up.

This new blog will be Just about photography and my learning/growing evolution... so if that's something that interests you - I hope you'll drop by and check it out... Zoliofrope Fotogs.

Has anyone noticed that H Man's Adventures have received over One Thousand Hits!!? Wowzers! That is so totally cool!! You Peeps Rock :)

Gracias, Merci, Dankeschoen and Thanks for all the wonderful support and kind words I receive from so many of you... it's been really terrific to hear from so many of the folks in our lives we love and hold dear - and on a regular basis! We love it! I'm so happy everyone is enjoying the daily adventures of Mister H... it's been an amusing experience to document our fun filled days together. Now if I can just convince a few more of you to get off the Lurking Sofa and give this blog some Comment Love! It's so totally easy, and you can even do it anonymously ;)

I'd also like to send out a special thanks to my Dad... who really started this whole crazy process in the first place. He is absolutely relentless about daily doses of H Man, and doing a blog has been a great way for him to have lil' H on internet 'speed dial'. Thanks for inspiring me to get off my ass Dad... I love you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails