Oooh, Aaahhh... Fun presents all the way from Japan!
My sweetheart sure knows what he's doing :)
More on these later...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Heyyyyy,,,I'm thinking that the Japanese writing on the front of that package says "To Gwen", buuut I could be wrong :) Glad your sweety made it home safe and sound.
Our not so little family is made up of 5 humans, 1 dog, 3 cats, 3 turtles and One tortoise! It can get pretty crazy around here, but it's a Good kinda Crazy and we wouldn't have it any other way :)
We're delighted you've stopped by to take a look around. Please feel free to drop us a line - let us know what you think of our little internet nook and perhaps catch us up on all your news. Hearing from you would make our day.
1 comment:
Heyyyyy,,,I'm thinking that the Japanese writing on the front of that package says "To Gwen", buuut I could be wrong :) Glad your sweety made it home safe and sound.
Post a Comment