Friday, June 27, 2008

The Stair Master...


The stairs down to our driveway are rather steep, so my little guy is fairly cautious on them. But it's one of the more favorite activites as of late... up and down, up and down, up and down. He's always hauling pods and pine cones and rocks up to the top where he enjoys the process of sending them down before him.

Master H The Stair Master!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures they are real neet to look at . Just like a shot in the arm . Must be busy baking cookies uh .
Dad

Corey~living and loving said...

what a cute series of photos. :)

thanks for the input on my blog. I love the black as well....so far I have more votes for black, but I may sit on the new look for awhile and see if it grows on me.

Oh I did change it to an off white...which I like better than white. let me know what you think.

have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails