I can feel that bright sun zoning down into his eyes! This is a wonderful portrayal of bright. And with a cutie like that, it's perfect for the PhotoHunt today :)
Our not so little family is made up of 5 humans, 1 dog, 3 cats, 3 turtles and One tortoise! It can get pretty crazy around here, but it's a Good kinda Crazy and we wouldn't have it any other way :)
We're delighted you've stopped by to take a look around. Please feel free to drop us a line - let us know what you think of our little internet nook and perhaps catch us up on all your news. Hearing from you would make our day.
11 comments:
He is so adorable!
Happy Photo Hunting!
what a cutie! :)
Wonderful! That shot really does speak for itself :-)
I can feel that bright sun zoning down into his eyes! This is a wonderful portrayal of bright. And with a cutie like that, it's perfect for the PhotoHunt today :)
Thanks for stopping by my tea blog LOL
Have a fab Saturday!
great photo. & look at that smile, soooo cute! =)
Beautiful shot! And what a bright, beautiful smile :)
How adorable! What a bright smile too.
Wonderful choice for this week’s theme! He’s certainly a little QT
Hugs and blessings,
Super cute!!
What an amazing shot! So adorable :) I love the shadow!
He looks very bright ;)
Thanks for dropping by while I was away.
Post a Comment