Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cookies & Baths...




Tonight I decided while The P was giving H Man a bath I'd surprise my guys with some cookies. Only thing is, I completely forgot
they both have olfactories like blood hounds!
The first batch wasn't even out of the oven yet,
when from down the hall I started hearing an eerie sound.
"Cooookies... Coooookies... Coooookies..."
was the Papa's ghostlike chant,
with the The H chiming in with little grunts and squeals.

When the cookies come out of the oven... Mister H comes out of the bath!
As you can see here he couldn't even wait...
he had to get a mouth full of cookie on his way into the towel.
Followed shortly thereafter by a very big swig of milk.... Aahhh!
Fresh cookies and clean boys... does life get any better?

I think Not :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

The third and fourth pictures are priceless. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Lol... they know best ;-) And it doesn't get any better than that, I agree!

Anonymous said...

Cookies!
Yum yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails