Friday, June 6, 2008

Stoic Stork -- Sky Watch


------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I took these shots early yesterday morning, during our most recent torrential down pour. I'm amazed they came out as well as they did, the rain was falling in sheets and sky was so grey. I'm quite pleased with the results and think they have a lovely tranquil feeling to them.

Check out Tom's Blog if you'd like to play along :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain, sky and bird. Beautiful shot.

Anonymous said...

very nice

Suzi-k said...

they ARE great, the bedraggled heron adds just the right degree of pathos!

Suzi-k said...

oooops, stork, not heron!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh you mean there really is a stork? LOL did he have a baby for you, sorry i just couldn't resist that.
Very nice shot even tho it was raining it turned out well

Anonymous said...

Nice shots.

Anonymous said...

Lovely SKY WATCH!
Good photos.

Tom said...

Birds and Sky Watch... my two favourite subjects.. :O)

I think both these are a delight and I'm pleased to see them here on SW

Daniel J Santos said...

great photos, great catch, well done.

Tonjia said...

I can smell the rain from here.. great shot!

Unknown said...

Lovely sky shots! Great captured too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful silhouettes of a stork. The sky is that colour in Sydney for our long weekend. Blah. Hhahhaa :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails